24th January 2013, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

How to be a part of military of SA? Where to get the application form?

Hi I'm mlungisi langa I alway have a dream to be the part of the millitary of SA but I don't knnow can I get application form I'm mectriculeted on 2011

27th January 2013, 08:59 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to be a part of military of SA? Where to get the application form?

hi
you cannot be into the army of any of the country untill and unless you’re a citizen of that particular country. Therefore, being an indian citizen ,you are not allowed to make a career in south african army.
21st March 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to be a part of military of SA? Where to get the application form?

hi
my name is vanessa im a 23 year old matriculated in 2008 im interested in the military is it possible for me to apply or be acceptant?
17th March 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi am currently doing grade 12,so will i be able to apply with my grade11 results pls held i do hv those forms and closing date is 31 march 2014
18th April 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am happiness khwela age 23 i matriculated in 2008 nd i am intrestd in being in the south african army how do i go about makin my dream cumtrue
18th April 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is happiness khwela age 23 i matriculated in 2008 i am intrested in being part of the south african army how do i go about makin my dream cumture where wil i be able to get appliction forms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?