5th July 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

What should I prefer between MBA and MSc in Chemistry? Which has a better scope?

After doing bsc chem hnrs, what should I prefer mba or msc in chem??which one has d better scope??

Related Questions:
  1. Which has better scope between MSc and MBA?
  2. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  3. Doing MSc Chemistry :Scope of chemistry in Arab Countries?
  4. What is the scope of MSc chemistry after scoring 46% marks? I want to do MSc Chemistry
  5. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  7. Which are the distance education centers available for the courses in MSc Chemistry and MSc Applied Chemistry?
  8. Best colleges and scope after M.Sc Chemistry? Can I choose Forensic Science in M.Sc?
  9. What will be the scope of Teaching after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  10. What is the scope in inorganic chemistry? What is the industrial scope? -- [New]
  11. Scope for Civil Engineers after acquiring M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Difference between M.E and M.Tech? Is MBA necessary to do placements? What to prefer after B.E, MBA or M.Tech?
  12. Placement details and the scope of MSc Integrated Chemistry in IIT Roorkee?
  13. After BSc Biology which one is better between MSc Chemistry and MBA?
  14. What should I prefer between MBA and MSc IT?
  15. What is the scope after doing MSc in industrial chemistry
  16. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope?
  17. Technical Master degree for B.Sc chemistry student?
  18. Is EIILM university Sikkim good to study MSc Chemistry through distance? Universities to prefer for MSc Chemistry?
12th July 2012, 12:22 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I prefer between MBA and MSc in Chemistry? Which has a better scope?

MBA and M.Sc is both the master degree course. After B.Sc Hons in chemistry you are eligible for both MBA and M.Sc in chemistry. But you have to choose the course from your interest and your performance. If you go for MBA then you have to study only management subject. MBA is not related to chemistry.

If you are interested in chemistry and if you like chemistry then you should go for M.Sc in chemistry. After M.Sc in chemistry there are very good scope. So many pharmacy company recruit chemistry pass candidates. After M.Sc you may also go for P.hd and after p.hd you can join in research field. Research field is very glorious in chemistry field. You can earn very good money from this job.

If you are not interested anymore in chemistry and want to study something different. Then you may take admission in MBA. After MBA also there is very good scope. You will get a very good job with good salary after completion of MBA. But the job will be in management field. You have to mainly manage people. For MBA admission you have to appear in MBA entrance examination like CAT, MAT etc. If you can crack this examination you will be able to take admission in a good institution. Always try to take admission in MBA in a very good institution. Then it will be more easy to get job for the institution campus as well as from outside also.

Now you should choose your option from your interest. If you really like chemistry and want to work in chemistry field then my suggestion is study in M.Sc. But if you are not felling to work with chemistry and you are not performing well in the chemistry field then go for MBA.

Best of luck.
12th July 2012, 01:43 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: What should I prefer between MBA and MSc in Chemistry? Which has a better scope?

It is good to take MBA after BSc in chemistry if you have administrative quality and you are good in dealing with peoples. But if you are not in such state you must first and formost go with MSc as your subject is more dedicated to this line of post graduate degree.
I will also sugest you to take steps of your like between admnistrative or research and devlopment currier. MSc is more if you are about to job like teaching etc.
MBA after BSc in cemistry will not come to you as beter as MSc. But if you think about you as a real administrater you should defnitely go with MBA.
15th July 2012, 04:27 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello friend...!!

--> after doing B.sc hons in chemistry you have good option to go for M.sc chemistry.After your M.sc chemistry you can get a good job in any college or university as a professor.

-->as you have asked about scope,so according to me my friend you interest matters much as compared to scope.moreover both has good scope but you should go with your interest.

-->if you are interested in chemistry further then you should choose m.sc chemistry,and if you have more interest in buisness field then definitely you should go for MBA.But remember MBA has no link to chemistry.

--> so,choose carefully and with your interest dear...go ahead all the best...
15th July 2012, 04:28 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello friend...!!

--> after doing B.sc hons in chemistry you have good option to go for M.sc chemistry.After your M.sc chemistry you can get a good job in any college or university as a professor.

-->as you have asked about scope,so according to me my friend you interest matters much as compared to scope.moreover both has good scope but you should go with your interest.

-->if you are interested in chemistry further then you should choose m.sc chemistry,and if you have more interest in buisness field then definitely you should go for MBA.But remember MBA has no link to chemistry.

--> so,choose carefully and with your interest dear...go ahead all the best...
19th July 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

wants to earn more...........do MBA from a good institute
14th October 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I am currently a bsc student fybsc which subject will be useful for ma bright carrier I dnt hav interest in maths.
20th January 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

For distance course which is the best b/w MBA and Msc after bsc(CS)
27th January 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

What to prefer between msc chemistry and MBA. I am in confusion i am pursuing 2nd bsc chemistry I like to have msc only but it's really difficult to manage I had one arear but alhamdulilah I cleared it in same semester too. Due to studies concentration I am little afraid so I suggested to do MBA with one of my elder advice. Is this will be good for my careers
22nd April 2020, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

AM confused between msc chemistry and mba... What should I prefer.. To get better job with good salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?