19th September 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I enter in BCA after passing 12th?

...how can i enter in bca after 12th...please tell mehow can i do it

10th October 2012, 10:15 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I enter in BCA after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes Off Course , your eligible to apply for BCA Course After Completing your 12th standard . Both the Commerce and Science student candidates are eligible to apply for this BCA Course .

So, Please Don't Worry After Completing your 12th standard your eligible to apply for BCA Course . There No Separate Entrance Examination for this BCA Course .

So, After Completing your 12th standard you may directly eligible to apply for BCA Course .

But you have to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in your 12th standard to get admission for BCA Course .

Your age should be Maximum 24 years to apply for this BCA Course .

The Admission for Procedure for this BCA Course is differ from College to College . Some College may Conducts Entrance Examination and Some institution may give admission on the basis of 12th board Examination .

So, Admission is based on the Institution . But Most of the Institution may Give Fist preference to the candidate who Studied Mathematics/Statistics Subject in 12th standard .

Best BCA Colleges in India :-

=Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
=Satya Institute Of Media And Management
=Indian Institute Of Management and Commerce
=Prestige Institute Of Management and ResearchAryans Group Of Colleges
=Indian Academy Group Of Institutions
=JK Business School
=Indian academy group of institution
=Acharya Institute of management and sciences
=Prestige Institute Of Management
=Pondichery central university
10th October 2012, 11:08 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

There is no need to worry about your eligibility for BCA course after passing 10+2.10+2 candidates from the both streams that is science and commerce are eligible for this course.

BCA is the Bachelor of Computer applications.It is a three year bachelor degree program in computer applications.It is a good career option if your interested in computer applications.

The most necessary condition is that you must has opted mathematics and english as one of your subjects in 10+2.

Admission to BCA course is generally done on the basis of PCM % of marks that you have scored in 10+2.However some reputed institutes for this course may even organise an entrance test for selction of best candidates.

Minimum % of marks is 45 in 10+2.Maximum age limit is 24 years.

Career option after BCA:

Hope the information helps you.

Best of luck for your career.

aashisranjan784
10th October 2012, 04:07 PM
Saran 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
[B]The applicant eligible to apply for BCA Course After Completing your 12th standard . Both the Commerce and Science student candidates are eligible to apply for this BCA Course . Student have to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in your 12th standard to get admission for BCA Course .

So, After finished your 12th standard you should eligible to apply for BCA Course .

Your age more than 24 years to apply for this BCA Course .

So, Admission is based on the Institution . But Most of the Institution may Give First preference to the candidate who Studied Mathematics/Statistics Subject in 12th standard . you got well score means more possibilities to select admission.

[/B]
12th May 2017, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

My 2 marks in maths is 79 only (39%) But Physics and Chemistry marks are above 70%. Can i eligible for BCA?
7th September 2019, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

We can take bca after 12th right? But how can our age suitable as we complete 10 2 we may have 17 or 18 years of age so can we eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?