27th December 2011, 05:35 PM
purusottamjha

How can I face the entrance exam of Infosys? I am a mechanical engineering and have scored 65% in B.Tech

hello sr,
i m a student of mechanical engineering..
i have got 50%in 10th
53% in 12th
65% b.tech
hw can i face the intrance exam of infosys ..
plz tell me
thnxx

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  2. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  3. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  4. Eligibility and entrance exam for MS in Germany after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  6. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  8. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  9. Details of entrance exams to get job in Infosys for B.Sc students? How to get a job there? -- [New]
  10. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  11. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  12. JNTU B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-Metrology and Surface Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How to do B.Tech in Mechanical after scoring 88% in HSC? I have scored 83 marks in AIEEE
  14. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  15. How can I prepare to get selected in Infosys on-campus interview?
  16. Is it possible to do MS in Acturial Sciences after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  18. Can I get admission for MS in mechanical engineering after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? I have scored less than 60% in B.E
28th December 2011, 01:39 AM
rishibha kurichh

Default Re: How can I face the entrance exam of Infosys? I am a mechanical engineering and have scored 65% in B.Tech

Go will full confidence, in nice formals. prepare your 30 secs intro. and remember to brush your basics of mechanical engg.
hope u get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?