14th June 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?

I am final year mechanical engineering student. i want to join in TCS ,CTS ,INFOSYS now. Is it possible to join in this company in of campus interview before completion of my course? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  2. Where should I join if Infosys is paying more than CTS which is near to my home?
  3. What is the similarities and differences between ECE and CS? What type of software engineers become after ECE?
  4. How will I get a job in Infosys, TCS or CTS if I have done M.Sc through distance education?
  5. Companies offering 6 months internship to B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year?
  6. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  7. TCS, Infosys, HCS and CTS placement papers?
  8. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  9. Which one is better between Infosys and CTS?
  10. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  12. How can I get placed in MNC's like TCS, CTS and Infosys? How can I apply for those types of online tests?
  13. List of books considered beneficial for English aptitude? What's the question format of TCS, CTS, Infosys and wipro?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed CTS, TCS, Accenture, HCL, Infosys?
  15. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
  16. After completing MCA how to join the CA course?
  17. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?
14th June 2015, 09:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am final year mechanical engineering student. i want to join in TCS ,CTS ,INFOSYS now. Is it possible to join in this company in of campus interview before completion of my course? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon as possible.

Thanks!
You are in final year of Mechanical Engineering so you are eligible for TCS, CTS or Infosys recruitment.

TCS, CTS or Infosys are multinational companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS, CTS is 60%. whereas, for Infosys it's 65%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS, CTS or Infosys recruitment.
15th June 2015, 12:29 AM
mwh

Default Re: Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?

After completing graduation you can get job in infosys,tcs,cts.
These are the multinational companies.
Candidate should get aggregate 60% in academics.
Age should be between 18 to 28 years.
Candidate should pass exam in the first attempt itself.
The gap should be below 2years.
15th June 2015, 01:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to get job offer from companies like TCS, CTS, Infosys before completion of your mechanical engineering course. However, you will be allowed to join only after completion of your B.Tech course and that too maintaining the eligibility criteria of the concerned companies. You can appear in the on-campus and off-campus recruitment drives of various companies from now on since you are in the final year of engineering.
16th June 2015, 12:59 AM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks!
Yes, campus placements occur at usually S7. You should not have any supplementary papers pending. IT companies also recruit mechanical students since they give proper training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?