19th July 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?

I am pursuing btech . i am in last year 7th sem .. i have 86% in 10th , 85% in 12th ...and till 3rd year in btech i scored 65 % .... but there 4 backlogs still is there . plss tell am i eligible for campus placement ..in companies like tcs , infosys, wipro ... do i have any chances of being placed
should i try for outside campus ... and from where i would know the latest criteria for eligility in companies...
pls reply asap i infosys is coming in end of aug...

Related Questions:
  1. Tips to prepare for campus placement drive to get job in private companies?
  2. Is there any chance of companies finding out the backlogs if I try to hide it during campus placement?
  3. Whether B.Tech graduates with backlog apply for campus placement or not?
  4. What is the campus placement process followed for private companies?
  5. Will I face problems attending campus placements if I have 2 backlogs in my 5th semester?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?
  7. How can I get a job in top MNC? Any companies that will take students with backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will there be job placement in good private companies after completion of Mass communication course in St.Xaviers college?
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in B.Tech till 6th semester?
  10. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  11. What type of jobs can I get after completing 10th and 12th science with 82%?
  12. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have 2 backlogs?
  13. Are backlogs allowed for TCS campus placement? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required? -- [New]
  14. What all preparation is required for getting a job in campus placement?
  15. Am I eligible to face interview of Capgemini if secured 56% in B.Sc(IT)?
  16. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  17. Eligibility for Wipro, Infosys and TCS jobs after scoring 75.6% marks in SSCL, 79% marks for HSC and 72.9% marks in B.Tech?
  18. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
19th July 2015, 01:54 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?

No chance for you because the candidate should not have any backlogs while appearing for the campus interview or outside campus interview as well. So, first you have to clear you are all the backlogs without clearing your backlogs you are not eligible to apply. But, after clearing the backlogs you are definitely eligible to apply for TCS, Wipro, Infosys, CTS and HCL companies. So, try to clear your backlogs as soon as possible.
19th July 2015, 10:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing btech . i am in last year 7th sem .. i have 86% in 10th , 85% in 12th ...and till 3rd year in btech i scored 65 % .... but there 4 backlogs still is there . plss tell am i eligible for campus placement ..in companies like tcs , infosys, wipro ... do i have any chances of being placed
should i try for outside campus ... and from where i would know the latest criteria for eligility in companies...
pls reply asap i infosys is coming in end of aug...
As per eligibility criteria, you are not eligible for below given companies. So first complete your pending backlog then you can apply.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS, Wipro and Infosys are,

Wipro=50%(B.Tech=60%)

Infosys= 65%

TCS=60%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS, Wipro and Infosys recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?