5th December 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Details of entrance exams to get job in Infosys for B.Sc students? How to get a job there?

Friends,
After completing B.Sc, can I have a capacity to get job in Infosys? And which are the exams to face for selection in Infosys? Please help me regarding this.

9th December 2015, 03:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of entrance exams to get job in Infosys for B.Sc students? How to get a job there?

If there is an on-campus placement arranged by your college for Infosys, then you will just have to clear the rounds set up by Infosys company and not by the college. There is no external exam as such.

Even if there is an off-campus recruitment going on for BCA graduates, you can apply for it and have to clear the various rounds of interview in order to receive the offer letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?