8th June 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How to face CBSE and NCERT syllabus on same time?

I am the student of j&k state board of school education and have passed class 10th with ncert pattern , now i want to qualify for entrance test all over india but the problem is how to face the ncert & cbse syllabus on the same test.

9th June 2014, 11:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to face CBSE and NCERT syllabus on same time?

The syllabus as laid down by the councils organizing entrance exams and that of various state boards as well as CBSE are mostly same. It can be said that almost 85 percent of the syllabus match with the entrance exam's syllabus. It is just the basic concepts are tested with some complexities in the entrance exams. Hence to score good equally in the 12th standard as well as entrance exams, you need to read the text books thoroughly for board exams and other reference books for the entrance exams.

It is simple but involves great effort. You need to devote more time towards your study. You need to increase the duration of your effective study as well as keep equal time for revision. You must remember that you need to practice more problems to score good marks in any exams. Be confident, do time management properly and work hard. You can surely achieve your aim.
16th May 2016, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to face CBSE and NCERT syllabus on same time?

I've ncert books I'm preparing for NEET phase 2 Do i score well if i read only ncert
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?