30th July 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I fill the form of MAT after passing B.Com? List of top colleges of MBA? What is the fee structure?

I m a student of b.com 3rd year.i would like to know how can i fill the form of mat and pls suggest some top colleges of MBA with low fees?also tell about each and every aspect of MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Top 5 MAT colleges, their fee structure, eligibility and placement scenario(Max and Min package) -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Top 10 colleges to get admission for MBA course with MAT score and with low fee structure?
  3. Fee structure for B.Com at Pune University? Last date to fill up the form? -- [New]
  4. Fees of best MBA colleges thorough MAT and top 10 government college list?
  5. List of top colleges with their fee structure for MBA degree in Punjab?
  6. Best colleges offering MBA in IB which accept MAT score? What is the fee structure?
  7. List of top 10 colleges which accept MAT score to join MBA?
  8. List of MBA colleges which offers admission through MAT in Uttarakhand, NCR Delhi and UP?
  9. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  10. List of top colleges under MAT? I have done B.E in Information Technology
  11. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  12. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  13. List of MBA colleges accepting MAT and which have good ranking and less fee
  14. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  15. List of top MBA colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  16. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  17. Which are the top colleges of MBA in Tamilnadu? Colleges which approve MAT scores? I am pursuing B.E ECE
  18. List of the top colleges offering MBA health care and hospital administration through MAT score? My MAT percentile is 92.05
25th August 2012, 02:56 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I fill the form of MAT after passing B.Com? List of top colleges of MBA? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m a student of b.com 3rd year.i would like to know how can i fill the form of mat and pls suggest some top colleges of MBA with low fees?also tell about each and every aspect of MBA?
MAT is Management Aptitude Test conducted by All India Management Associate four times in a year .MAT Conducts in following months those are as follows February, May, September, December

In you final year, You are eligible to apply for MAT, You can apply for mat in following ways those are as follows

You can apply for MAT through online, First you have to register in official website and using credit card for payment of application fee Rupees 1200

(or)

You have to obtained MAT Bulletin from any one of Branches of Bank of Baroda or Axis Bank or AIMA and pay Rupees 1200 and registered in online

MAT B-Schools fee structure vary from one B-School to another B-School.

After got a score in MAT, You can get a call letters from B-Schools. some B-Schools you have to apply through those colleges for admission those colleges shortlisted based on your MAT score and called for Group Discussion and Interview.

Maximum all B-Schools consider MAT score as well as Education career and performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview

official website: http://www.aima-ind.org
4th January 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I fill the form of MAT after passing B.Com? List of top colleges of MBA? What is the fee structure?

I would like to join in MBA in delhi with verylow fee wht can i do....
16th April 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of bcom3rd yr just passed i want to say that if we does not clear MAT paper we would get any college which i have filled or i have to give another paper
5th June 2013, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am complited my b.com and i got 21646 rank in I-cet wich college is better for me to study MBA(finance)
5th June 2013, 08:21 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of bcom3rd yr just passed i want to say that if we does not clear MAT paper we would get any college which i have filled or i have to give another paper
many MBA colleges accepts CAT/MAT/XAT scores for screening candidates for admissions procedure

But at the same time many MBA colleges also conducts its own written tests for those candidates who do not have any scores of MAT/CAT/XAT

So give the MAT exams and try to do well
1st August 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

sir
i ramanaiah i completed MBA JNTU (K) i am qualified MAT exam what is the fees structure of top 5 B-schools in india.
i am interesting christ and alliance colleges in bangalore.pls tell me answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?