3rd March 2021, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I fill up BEd entrance exam form being a BA General graduate?

Hi friends, I'm trying to fill B.Ed entrance form but I'm not able to fill due to my subjects for main subject which I have not taken. I have done BA General course. Please help me in this regard.

22nd February 2022, 01:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I fill up BEd entrance exam form being a BA General graduate?

You can fill out the BEd entrance examination can be availed either from the university website or by visiting the Admission office of the same. For obtaining admission to a college of your choice you must know about the BEd admission process. BEd requirements are an essential requirement that you must meet in order to get admission to a college or university of your choice. You can find the details by going to the college website although the admission process varies from college to college.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's or postgraduation degree with a minimum score of 50% to 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The admission process can be done either entrance-based or merit-based.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?