9th February 2013, 01:40 AM
aneesh sehra

How can I get above 80% in class 12th board?

how can i get above 80% in class 12 board in last few days

30th April 2015, 07:55 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get above 80% in class 12th board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aneesh sehra View Post
how can i get above 80% in class 12 board in last few days
To score above 80% in class 12th needs lots of effort and hard work. The student needs to go through his/her syllabus very well. Study each and every topic mentioned in the syllabus. Regular 6-7 hours study and practice is required to get good marks in 12th class board exam. You can score maximum in easy subject and the subject you like the most.

Practice from the previous year solved papers. Don’t get nervous before giving exam and even while you sit for studying. Start your preparation by being calm. Don’t waste your time on gadgets. Utilize that time in outdoor activities like walking, gardening etc. This will reduce your mental pressure. Emphasis more on the topics those are important from the board exams perspective.

Take your senior’s and teacher’s guidance while studying. Revision before exams is must. Be confident and concentrate while you study. Don’t be overconfident. Last night fight in studies for a 12th class board exam may create confusion in your mind and you may even find difficult to remember any point or topic. There is possibility that few topics can even leave pending to have glance upon them.

So to avoid these complexities, try to study continuously from the beginning and revise each and every topic every day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?