13th July 2016, 09:40 PM

How can I get admission in 2nd level of CA being a final year student of B.Com?

Hello Sir, I am a final year student of B.Com, I want to know that how can I get admission to 2nd level of CA being a final year of student? Please let me know.

19th July 2016, 07:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in 2nd level of CA being a final year student of B.Com?

CA stands for Chattered Accountancy course. There are three stages in CA course as mentioned below :-

1. CA Foundation (CPT)
2. CA Intermediate (IPCC)
3. CA Final

Candidates who have passed 12th standard are eligible to pursue CA course. To get admission in CA course, the candidate must have to appear and qualify the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) examination.

Candidates who have passed B.Com course with at least 55% aggregate or any other Bachelor's degree course with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a Government recognised university are exempted from appearing in CPT examination and they can directly register for IPCC i.e., the second level of CA course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you are final year B.Com student, so, if you have minimum 55% aggregate marks in your B.Com course, you can directly register for second level of CA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?