17th April 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in bit meshra ranchi for M.Tech?

SIR,
i m final year BE ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION student.i wanted to take admission in BIT MESHRA RANCHI.
can u tel me what is the procedure for taking admission for M TECH ??
is there any entrace exam?? wen will it be??

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better for MCA course either NIT jamshedpur or BIT meshra ranchi?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in BIT Mesra in Ranchi after scoring 90,000 rank in AIEEE?
  3. When will the application form of BIT Mesra Ranchi will be available?
  4. How to take admission in BIT mesra in Ranchi? -- [New]
  5. In which college can I get after scoring 29 marks in GATE in general category? Can I get BITS Mesra in CSE?
  6. Can I get admission in BIT, Mesra, Ranchi for M.Tech course with aeronautical stream? I have secured 34.33 marks out of 100 and belonging to OC candidates
  7. How can I get information for admission procedure for mechanical Engineer?
  8. Having 51% in PCM makes me eligible for NIT Jamshedpur or BIT Meshra?
  9. How to get admission in BBA course in BIT Mesra?
  10. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required to do BCA from BIT Ranchi? How could I apply for BCA in BIT Ranchi
  12. From where to get admission form of BBA course in BIT Mesra? Marks required for admission? Is Maths important for admission?
  13. Can I get admission in BIT Mersa, Ranchi with a percentile of 41.6 in CAT Exam after completion of BBA?
  14. What is the rank required to get admission in BIT Mesra?
  15. AIEEE rank to take admission in bit mesra ranchi -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in BIT Ranchi? I have score 122 marks and 93% in boards
  17. Procedure to get admission in BIT Mesra Ranchi for BSc course after passing 12th?
  18. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in BIT Ranchi?
10th August 2012, 12:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in bit meshra ranchi for M.Tech?

With engineering degree you can apply for M.Tech in BIT Mesra for respective subject. Candidates having a valid GATE score are preferable. Non GATE candidates can also apply. Admission to non GATE candidates will be based on entrance test conducted by the institute. Candidates who clear the entrance test will have to attend personal interview. Final selection will be based on scores obtained in qualifying exam and in personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?