31st May 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in DU after passing B.Com 3rd year? How much percentage is needed?

I am the student of b.com 3rd year .How can I got admission in DU.How much percentag need for this.

31st May 2012, 08:58 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in DU after passing B.Com 3rd year? How much percentage is needed?

You have not mentioned the course for which you plan to apply. For the M.Com course admission is based on entrance exam score. You need to have secured minimum of 50% in B.Com to apply for this course. The test is scheduled for 17th June 2012. The last date to apply for the test was 21st May.
1st June 2012, 12:35 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I get admission in DU after passing B.Com 3rd year? How much percentage is needed?

Hi

I am sorry to say that your question is either not complete or not proper. You have written that you need to get admission in the DU.
But you are already about to pass out of B.Com.

You have not mentioned which Course you want to take up in the Delhi University.
So I am unable to provide you any information regarding this. There are many entrances for the DU Master's courses for which you will have to apply so that you can take admission only if you clear them
Some colleges also offer Direct Admission.So you can try M.Com in them as I am assume you want to do M.Com
The pass percentage required to get admission in any of the Masters course in DU is about 50%. So I would suggest you to keep it above 50%.

Please post back again with relevant details to your question.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
1st June 2012, 12:40 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: How can I get admission in DU after passing B.Com 3rd year? How much percentage is needed?

Hello Friend.....

I am sorry to say that your question is not complete .

You have written that you need to get admission in the DU.

But you are already about to pass out of B.Com.

There are many entrances for the DU Master's courses for which you will have to apply so that you can take admission only if you clear them
Some colleges also offer Direct Admission.

So you can try M.Com in them as I am assume you want to do M.Com
The pass percentage required to get admission in any of the Masters course in DU is about 50%. So I would suggest you to keep it above 50%.

Best Of Luck GO ahead
Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!
6th September 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in DU after passing B.Com 3rd year? How much percentage is needed?

i am a student of B.com 3rd year from RAJ RISHI AUTONOMOUS COLLEGE. I have also passed 2nd yr. from this college. now i want to leave college and want to admit in a private studies in B.com 3rd yr. so pls tell me about some colleges that can admit me.
12th June 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

How can i do M.com after securing 49%in b.com. I have 5 year exp. In govt dept. as an Accouts Assistant
28th June 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my bcom and i am to take admission in mcom in du so how much percentage i need
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?