22nd January 2012, 08:40 PM
shree rekha

How to do government job after passing B.Tech? Percentage needed to get government job?

sir now am dng my b.tech 3rd year.i wish to do a gvt job so please tell how much percentage is needed to get gvt job..upto now i have 65 percent..

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after passing CSE with 81%?
  2. How to get a job after passing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  3. How much percentage is required in graduation to get government job?
  4. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  5. What is the percentage of marks required in B.E ECE for getting a government job?
  6. What is percentage in B.E EEE required to get a Government job?
  7. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  8. How much percentage is needed in B.Tech EEE to get a Government Job?
  9. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  10. After B.Tech how can I apply for a government job?
  11. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
  12. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
  13. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  14. Can I get government job after passing 12th Commerce?
  15. What are the advantages of doing M.Tech course if I wanted to get a government job in future?
  16. Government job after completing B.Sc with 75% from PU? -- [New]
  17. Government job in railways after passing IT? What exam to clear and what is the syllabus of the exam?
  18. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
24th January 2012, 08:24 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do government job after passing B.Tech? Percentage needed to get government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shree rekha View Post
sir now am dng my b.tech 3rd year.i wish to do a gvt job so please tell how much percentage is needed to get gvt job..upto now i have 65 percent..
If you are interested in government job, you will have to qualify certain types of Entrance Exams conducted on state as well as on national level.
If you have done B.Tech in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, than I would suggest you to write Engineering Service Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission. For this examination, you need to be within the age limit of 21-30 years.
Apart from this exam, you may also appear for entrance examinations conducted by state level Public Service Commissions, Railway Recruitment Board of your state etc.
For any of these examinations, there is no percentage criteria and so is for most of the jobs in the public sectors.
8th July 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do government job after passing B.Tech? Percentage needed to get government job?

I have 68% percent in enginnering the company can give house?
22nd March 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i am student of 3rd year in b.planning.. my percentage is 57. Can you tell me How much percentage is needed in B.planning
to get a Government Job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?