23rd January 2013, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in mass communication? I have done 12th standard

sir i have not done 12 standard and trying to do and my result will be come on oct. so can i addmission in mas comm?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  2. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  3. How can I get admission in mass communication? I have done 12th standard
  4. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  5. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  6. How can I get admission in any mass communication course after completing 12th from PCM?
  7. How can I get admission in B.A.(Mass & Communication) if completed 12th without Maths with 47%?
  8. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  9. Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?
  10. How to do Journalism, Mass Communication or Architecture after completing 12th?
  11. Date of availability of forms for Mass Communication in AU? I want to take admission here after passing 12th from science
  12. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  13. Is mass communication possible after passing class 12th? Which course should I opt in order to do mass communication?
  14. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication if completed 12th a year ago? -- [New]
  16. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  17. Career in Mass Media and Mass Communication after 12th
  18. How to do mass communication after 12th?
6th May 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in mass communication? I have done 12th standard

How can i get admission in mass communication aftr 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?