17th August 2013, 07:31 PM
SAMARESHJHA

How can I get admission in MBA after completing B.Com?

R/Sir

I have complete my b.com in year 2012, now I want to take admission in MBA.so, what is procedure to take admission & what about fees structure ??

plz, give me details as soon as possible.......

20th September 2013, 01:58 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in MBA after completing B.Com?

Graduates in any subject can join to MBA. Admission in reputed institutions are done on the basis of entrance exam like CAT. A minimum of 50% marks in graduation is required to appear for CAT. CAT qualified candidates are allotted with colleges through a centralized counseling process. Fee structure varies with institute. Fee for MBA in IIMA is 16.6 lakhs and that in IIMB is 17 lakhs.
20th September 2013, 02:53 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

It is possible for you to apply for the Master of Business Administration. This course can be taken up only after completing graduation. Since you have completed Bachelor of Commerce, you can apply for it.

Master of Business Administration is 2 years long post graduation course in management. It is offered in various specialization which includes:-

Finance

Marketing

Information Technology

Retail Management

Economics

Human Resources

Banking

There are entrance exams to take admission for the Master of Business Administration. The entrance exam should be selected on the basis of college in which you want admission.

For example if you want admission in top management colleges of the country namely Indian Institutes of Management, then you should apply for the Common Admission Test.

Common Admission Test is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management on the yearly basis. The admission for this exam is currently underway. You can apply for it till September 26, 2013.

CAT Eligibility

1. You should have a graduation degree.

2. At least 50 percent marks in graduation.

3. There is 5 percent relaxation for SC/ST.

4. No marks relaxation given to OBC.

5. Final year students of graduation course may also apply.

Other than this entrance exam you can appear for GMAT. If you want admission in foreign universities then GMAT is good option. If you do not have sufficient marks for Common Admission Test then you can appear for Management Aptitude Test. There is no marks criteria for MAT.
20th September 2013, 03:09 PM
Harsha304

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMARESHJHA View Post
R/Sir

I have complete my b.com in year 2012, now I want to take admission in MBA.so, what is procedure to take admission & what about fees structure ??

plz, give me details as soon as possible.......
hi,,
my dear friend..

Graduates in any subject can join to MBA. Admission in reputed institutions are done on the basis of entrance exam like CAT. A minimum of 50% marks in graduation is required to appear for CAT. CAT qualified candidates are allotted with colleges through a centralized counseling process. Fee structure varies with institute. Fee for MBA in IIMA is 16.6 lakhs and that in IIMB is 17 lakhs.
best of luck
20th September 2013, 06:30 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

MBA - Master of Business Administration, is a two years Post Graduation Degree course and can be pursed after Graduation Degree through cracking entrance exams like CAT/MAT/XAT etc.

CAT - Common Admission Test, conducted by Indian Institute of Management(IIM) - The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed Graduation Degree in any stream with 50% marks(45% marks for SC/ST candidate) from a recognised University, can apply for CAT.

MAT - Management Aptitude Test, conducted by AIMA(All India Management Association) - The candidate being an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream with no percentage of marks criteria from a recognised University, can apply for MAT.

There is no upper age restriction for application to CAT/NAT etc.

Hence after B.Com. you are eligible to apply for MBA.
20th September 2013, 09:34 PM
Saurabh.badhani

You can get direct admission in many private colleges, but to get admission in prestigious IIMs you have to clear Common Admission Test. For more information visit http://www.cat2013.iimidr.ac.in/
21st September 2013, 01:00 AM

hello friend,

you can apply for the Master of Business Administration. This course can be taken up only after completing graduation from any recognized university.

CAT - Common Admission Test, conducted by Indian Institute of Management(IIM) - The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed Graduation Degree in any stream with 50% marks(45% marks for SC/ST candidate) from a recognised University, can apply for CAT.

MAT - Management Aptitude Test, conducted by AIMA(All India Management Association) - The candidate being an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream with no percentage of marks criteria from a recognised University, can apply for MAT.

There is no upper age restriction for application to CAT/NAT etc.
30th November 2013, 11:54 PM
rishabtheboss
Junior Member+

hi friend
It is possible for you to apply for the Master of Business Administration. This course can be taken up only after completing graduation. Since you have completed Bachelor of Commerce, you can apply for it.

Master of Business Administration is 2 years long post graduation course in management. It is offered in various specialization which includes:-

Finance

Marketing

Information Technology

Retail Management

Economics

Human Resources

Banking

There are entrance exams to take admission for the Master of Business Administration. The entrance exam should be selected on the basis of college in which you want admission.

For example if you want admission in top management colleges of the country namely Indian Institutes of Management, then you should apply for the Common Admission Test.

Common Admission Test is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management on the yearly basis. The admission for this exam is currently underway. You can apply for it till September 26, 2013.

CAT Eligibility

1. You should have a graduation degree.

2. At least 50 percent marks in graduation.

3. There is 5 percent relaxation for SC/ST.

4. No marks relaxation given to OBC.

5. Final year students of graduation course may also apply
9th June 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

l have completed b.com(pa) degree in current year 2015 month may. l have attended the tancet for mba but result not came. But mba admission started how can i apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?