17th August 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in MBA after passing BSc with 45%

Hello sir/maam i am preeti. I have passed b.sc with 45% can i get admission in mba?

11th April 2014, 11:35 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I get admission in MBA after passing BSc with 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/maam i am preeti. I have passed b.sc with 45% can i get admission in mba?
Sorry to say that you have very less chance to get admission for MBA course in reputed Colleges. Minimum 50% percentage of marks is required in order to apply for MBA course in reputed colleges. Since, you have scored 45% percentage of marks in bachelor degree course So, it's difficult for you get admission for MBA course. However, If you have belong from reserved category candidate then you may having chance to get admission for MBA course. Because, Up to 5% percentage of marks relaxation will be given for reserved category candidates. MBA Stands for Master of Business Administration. It's an Professional course. The duration of the course is for two years which is divided into four semester. The Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for MBA Course is that , the Applicant should passed in Bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized University. You should Qualified in Entrance Examination like, CAT / MAT / GMAT Examination with good percentage of marks. The Admission for this MBA Course is based on the Entrance Examination performance . So, if your crack the Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks then definitely you may get admission for MBA Course in reputed College .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?