17th July 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after passing BSc in computers

I m passing bsc 2nd year in computer s/w.. Then how i do mba

4th April 2014, 07:48 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after passing BSc in computers

You need to write the CLAT test. You need be a graduate from any recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks. You can go for the CAT entrance test after completion of your B.E degree. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. Other tests like Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) by Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), ATMA by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) by Symbiosis International University are conducted for the MBA entrance purpose.
5th April 2014, 06:58 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do MBA after passing BSc in computers

Soon after the completion of B.Sc in Computers, if you want to have job opportunities in Software field, then you have to opt for MCA course.

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year Post Graduation program being offered by many of the colleges in India.

In contrast to this, if you are interested to join management courses, then MBA would be the best choice for you.

Here is the eligibility criteria to join MBA course.

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% of marks.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

One can join MBA course at any age as there is no age limit at all to join this course.

If you want to get admission, you need to crack an Entrance Exam.

There are state level Entrance Exams like
ICET
TANCET

and national wide Entrance Exams like
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.
to join MBA course.

Choose the Entrance Exam as per your interest and have good preparation for the same and crack it.

The following specializations would be good choice for you in MBA course.

MBA in Systems Management
MBA in Information Technology
MBA in Operations Management
MBA in Logistics Management
MBA in Retail Management
MBA in Marketing Management etc.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?