4th June 2017, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in MBBS at Christian Medical college?

How can I get admission in Madras or Christian medical collage in Chennai?? Is that entrance exam required or not? please, let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Dermatology degree is available in B.Sc or MBBS?
  2. Admission in MBBS is possible with 104 score in MHCET? In which college can I get admission?
  3. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  4. What is the fee structure for COMEDK?
  5. When are the results for the couse of MBBS in Christian Medical College, Punjab? What is the date and time?
  6. Christian medical college MBBS entrance question papers?
  7. How to become a doctor after passing 12th?
  8. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  9. How many medicine seats are there in AP through EAMCET exam?
  10. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  11. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  13. How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college?
  14. Lowest fees private medical colleges in India
  15. Is it possible for me to take admission for MBBS course in Aurangabad government medical college? I have got 68% marks in HSC
  16. Is there any age limit while writing the entrance exam of CMC Ludhiana?
  17. How to take admission in BJ medical college to pursue MBBS course?
  18. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
5th June 2017, 09:01 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get admission in MBBS at Christian Medical college?

You must satisfy the eligibility criteria and requirements for MBBS from CMC, Vellore and crack the Entrance Test to get admission into the college.

** Eligibility Criteria :

* The candidate must have passed their 10+2 course from a recognized Board/ University or from Tamil Nadu state board.

* The candidate should attain at least 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying Exam to become eligible.

* You must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) subjects in you Intermediate course.

* The candidate's age must not be less than 17 years as on 31st December, 2016.

// You have to apply for the Entrance exam online, and then appear for the Online Computer Based Examination on the date of commencement.

// There will be 2 stage examination, the candidates qualifying the stage 1 exam will be eligible to appear in stage 2 exam. And then you'll get admission into the college.

** Important Dates :

// For further details regarding admission process and to apply online, you may refer to www.admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in
6th June 2017, 12:29 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in MBBS at Christian Medical college?

Yes, to get admission in medical colleges in MBBS course candidates have to appear and qualify in common National Eligibility Entrance Test conducted by CBSE.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with PCB as main paper and have scored minimum 50%.

The minimum age limit to appear for examination is 17 years. The entrance examination for 2017 is over and now you have to wait for next year examination for appearing in it.

Admission in all private or government colleges will be on the basis of rank in NEET examination. For detail information about examination visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?