16th September 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college?

I PASSED MY 4TH SEM OF MY 12th SCIENCE WITH 88 PERCENTAIL AND GOT 96.80 PERCENTAIL IN GCET.

HOW I GET MY MERIT LIST FOR GETTING ADMISSION IN MBBS COLLEGE?

NOW WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO GET ADMISSION IN B.J.MEDICAL COLLEGE AND ALSO IN OTHER MBBS COLLEGE?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  2. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  3. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  4. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  5. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  6. What's the date of entrance test and admission procedure of Siddhartha medical college, Tumkur for MBBS course?
  7. Can I get admission in medical after securing merit number 803 in open category?
  8. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  9. Is it possible to do MBBS after graduation in Zoology(Honour)? Procedure for admission into medical college?
  10. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  11. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  12. Will I get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra after scoring 1214 in merit list?
  13. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  14. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  16. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  17. Can I Get admission in government college in MBBS in Gujarat after scoring 56.66 in merit?
  18. Cutoff marks for merit list for INMGM medical college Mumbai and Aurangabad for MBBS?
30th October 2016, 10:39 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college?

There is no way to obtain the merit list of a college before it gets published on the notice board of the college. Every MBBS college has certain admission criteria, if you fill that criteria, they will accept your application. Then each of those colleges will put up the first and second merit lists of students selected in the MBBS course. This list is confidential to each of the respective colleges. It contains the top scorers. You can get the merit list on their respective online websites only after a day or two of the result being published on the college notice board.
The admission criteria for B.J. Medical College is minimum 50% in the aggregate obtained in higher secondary degree. You must in the science stream. Along with that the score or rank you get either in the state level joint entrance examination or all India PMT examination is also considered for evaluation of candidature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?