6th August 2011, 12:32 PM
babu_ias

How can i get admission to MBBS course? Fee structure and the number of seats available this year?

Stii mbbs seats are available for this year, if yes wher and what about the fee

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  2. How to get admission for MBBS course? What is the fee structure? Number of seats available this year? -- [New]
  3. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  4. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  5. Fee structure for a student of open category for one year? Cutoff list of MBBS course? Total numbers of seats available for MBBS course?
  6. Fee structure for MBBS and total number of seats available through COMEDK? Is there any fee concession for meritorious students?
  7. How many MBBS seats are available in AP? What is the fee structure?
  8. How many merit seats are there in Kerala for MBBS? How much to be paid? What is the fee structure?
  9. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  10. Apart from government free seats how many seats are there in CAT A and CAT B for MBBS this year in AP? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  12. What is the fee structure for MBBS seat under COMEDK?
  13. Can 12th Arts student enroll for Nursing course? Fee structure and number of seats? Procedure for admission?
  14. Number of seats in MDS course in karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  15. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  17. Total number of seats available for PG in dental surgery in India? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
15th October 2011, 04:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get admission to MBBS course? Fee structure and the number of seats available this year?

To get admission into an MBBS course, one needs to clear the all India level exams like AIIMS. Also various states conduct their own entrance exams. They are known as the Pre- Medical Tests. Apart from this, an all India level exam is conducted by the government for admission into various medical colleges of the country. Certain deemed universities also conduct their own examinations. The fee structure and the number of seats available will depend on each college where you intend to apply.
25th October 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i get admission to MBBS course? Fee structure and the number of seats available this year?

i am from bangladesh.can i study mbbs in india.what should i do for that?
9th May 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I m frm pak and poor family can i admite in mbbs.
30th July 2012, 12:07 AM
samatha89
Member+

one needs to clear the all India level exams like AIIMS. Also various states conduct their own entrance exams. They are known as the Pre- Medical Tests. Apart from this, an all India level exam is conducted by the government for admission into various medical colleges of the country. Certain deemed universities also conduct their own examinations. The fee structure and the number of seats available will depend on each college where you intend to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?