22nd June 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?

Please let me know what is the fee structure of directly MBBs Management seats in your college. We belong from Himachal Pradesh. In addition to this please also intimate the Hostel charges of girls student. How many seats are available for management for admission in the MBBS .

Related Questions:
  1. How many merit seats are there in Kerala for MBBS? How much to be paid? What is the fee structure?
  2. Fee structure of MBBS management seat? I come under ST caste
  3. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the procedure of getting management seats in MBBS? What's the fee structure of management seats?
  5. How many management seats are available in MBBS course? What is the fee for it?
  6. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure for MBBS seat under COMEDK?
  8. How to take direct admission in MBBS college with less fee structure?
  9. Being a physically challenged person of other state(Kerala) how can I get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? What is the fee structure? How can I apply for it online?
  10. How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?
  11. What is the fee structure/admission criteria for admission in management seat?
  12. How to get admitted in Kind George Medical College through a Management Seat? What is the fee structure? When does the admission take place?
  13. What's the admission criteria and fee structure in management seat at jammu and kashmir university?
  14. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  15. How many MBBS seats are available in AP? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  16. Can I get a seat in MBBS? What is the fee structure?
  17. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  18. Details of allotment of seats? What is the fee structure of management seats?
26th December 2011, 01:21 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know what is the fee structure of directly MBBs Management seats in your college. We belong from Himachal Pradesh. In addition to this please also intimate the Hostel charges of girls student. How many seats are available for management for admission in the MBBS .
HI,
There are many college offering M.B.B.S seat under management quota.

Some top college offering this course are:-
- Manipal university
- S.R.M university
- K.I.I.T
- BHARATI VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSITY
- St. Jones Medical college
etc

The fees is around 6.5-8 lakh Rs per year.

ALL THE BEST!
12th February 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?

how i apply for direct addmission in mbbs
21st June 2012, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

fee structure punjab management qota colleges?
21st June 2012, 08:57 PM
dr.anirudhmakhecha

4.5lakhs per year but u need to gve CMC ludhiana entrnce for there
17th March 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

fee structure and donation for admission in mbbs in uttar pradesh
27th May 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

i need admision only in gujarat Medical Colleges Under Management Quota
11th June 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Any medical college give admission on the basis of 12 board result without management quota.
9th July 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Mbbs in kerala 58 Lakshs
if you want plz mail to [email protected]
15th August 2013, 04:23 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Please correct the above post
Admission in kerala for MBBS cost you around 5-8 lakhs and not 58 lakhs.

there are various college and admission to them is either through entrance exam or management quota

Some of the good medical college in Kerala are as follow

Amrita School of Medicine
Pushpagiri Institute of Medical Science and REsearch Centre
Jubilee Mission Medical College and Research Institute
Sree Narayan Institute of medical Sciences
Governement medical College - Kottayam kerela
Sree Gokulam Medical College and Research foundation
KMCT Medical College

All the best
19th September 2014, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Please send information
MBBS course
[email protected]
1st April 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

How much payment is.required for getting seat in government medical colleage jammu
11th May 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir / Madam, My name is EK. Haridoss, Please led me know the fees details of MBBS course if comes through CENTAC, my mail ID. is [email protected]
11th June 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Any medical collage Direct admission get addmision in mbbs plz tell me know fee details .... My email I'd [email protected]..
27th July 2015, 11:01 PM

Pleasese let me know what is the fee structure of directly MBBs Management. In addition to this please also intimate hostel accomadation How many seats are available for management for admission in the MBBS.
28th July 2015, 12:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Many colleges are here which offer MBBS seats under Management quota.
Some of them are as follows:-
KMCT Medical college
KIIT
Amrita School of Medicine
Shree Narayan School of Medical Sciences
Government Medical College
S.R.M University.
Fee structure in MBBS is around 5 to 8 lakhs per year.
10th April 2016, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want admit in BVP college, what's the amount of donation for seat booking through management?
16th May 2017, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Any management quota for MBBS in 10 lakh donation in government Medical college, nagpur give answer on,[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?