8th December 2016, 08:01 PM
Abedakhan

How can I get admission in MCA in Maths after completing BCA? What will be the fee structure?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with BCA and now I want to pursue MCA in Maths so I want to know the procedure to get admission and the total fee structure of the same.

9th December 2016, 11:24 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in MCA in Maths after completing BCA? What will be the fee structure?

You can apply for MCA maths after completion of BCA with minimum 55% marks from any well recognized institute/university.
You have to apply for entrance exam to get admission in good institute. Some of best entrance exams are BIT MCA entrance test, Indraprastha university common entrance test, Jawaharlal Nehru University entrance exam etc.
After that you have to participate in online counseling process. Then after you have to visit the institute and complete the admission formalities.
You can apply for MCA in Aligarh Muslim University, Banasthali Vidyapith, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Mumbai University etc.
The fee structure of MCA varies from institute to institute. Here i am giving you tentative fee structure :

Tuition fee : Rs. 20,000/- per semester
The examination fee : Rs. 800/- per semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?