13th January 2013, 09:29 PM
poddar_vanshi

How to take admission in MCA if I am pursuing BCA? What is the criteria and fee structure?

I am persunng BCA and i want to take admission in MCA what are criteria & What are the fee structure?

8th March 2014, 12:54 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to take admission in MCA if I am pursuing BCA? What is the criteria and fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poddar_vanshi View Post
I am persunng BCA and i want to take admission in MCA what are criteria & What are the fee structure?
Applicant who would like to get admission for MCA course must be complete bachelor degree course in any discipline with mathematics subject as a main subject in 12th standard as well as Bachelor degree course.

Every Institution in India required differ percentage of marks. However, Minimum 60% percentage marks is required in most of the Institutions.

Only you're eligible for MCA course, If you have study mathematics subject in 12th standard and Bachelor degree course.

Selection will be based on Entrance Examination and Bachelor degree score also take into consideration while selecting the right candidate for MCA admission.

The Fees structure for MCA course is differ from institution to institution. Minimum 50,000 to 60,000 per year.

So, If you have studied mathematics subject in 12th standard and bachelor degree course then definitely you're eligible for MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?