23rd January 2017, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Super 30 while studying in class 10th? What is the pattern for entrance exam?

Respected Sir, My name is Ayush and I am studying in class 10th, I want to take admission in Super 30 so I want to know how can I get admission in Super 30 while studying in class 10th? What is the pattern for entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

28th May 2017, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in Super 30 while studying in class 10th? What is the pattern for entrance exam?

Respected sir my naame is abhishek kumar and i studying in class x i want to get admission in super thirty so tell me how can i get admission in super 30.
20th December 2017, 04:48 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Super 30 while studying in class 10th? What is the pattern for entrance exam?

No, you cannot get admission in super 30 while studying 10th.

The eligibility required for the super 30 entrance exam is +2 in science stream with 60% from any recognized board.
The candidate should be from poor financial background.

After completing 12th class education then you can apply for the test. For more detailed information about the exam you can visit the official website of super 30.
24th March 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I give the test after 10 board if yes please tell me the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?