17th February 2016, 02:30 PM
Dhayanchand Rai

When is the upcoming entrance exam of Super 30? Detailed information about Super 30 entrance exam?

Sir I am a student of 10th class. I want to give the entrance exam of super 30. But i have not given the exam which was held few weeks ago due to some reason. So I want to know when is the next date for giving the the entrance exam. Moreover i want to know more about super 30 entrance exam.

29th March 2017, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the upcoming entrance exam of Super 30? Detailed information about Super 30 entrance exam?

Sir I have appeared my class 10 exam and I am applying for super 30 admission cum scholarship exam. I would like to request you about the syllabus and questions asked in the test.

20th May 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the upcoming entrance exam of Super 30? Detailed information about Super 30 entrance exam?

Sir I am 10th passed student. What is last date of submission of application form?
What is the exam syllabus for 10th passed student?

20th June 2017, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am student of class 10 when was appearing form for class 10 will available i want to give entrance test. If you will answer my question it will pleasure for me

23rd June 2017, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed 10 class and I want to give super 30 entrance exam sir i did not know syllabus and test pattern

29th June 2017, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed the 12th class exam under chse odisha and applied for appearing entrance exam of super 30. So what will be the syllabus for the test? Whether it will be from cbse or icse or chse course and of which class( 2 1st year or 2nd yesr) questions to be prepared for entrance test? Pleade clarify.

3rd December 2017, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir, now I am studying in class 10 and I want to admit in Super 30. When is the entrance exam date? Please advise me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?