29th December 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and exam pattern for super 30 entrance exam

Sir, presently I am in class 9th and I want to take admission in super 30 after 10th. So, I request you to provide me syllabus and exam pattern and from which book other than course book I shall prepare. Thank you. Abhishek

Related Questions:
  1. When is the upcoming entrance exam of Super 30? Detailed information about Super 30 entrance exam?
  2. Pattern of food inspector entrance exam? Syllabus of it?
  3. What is the pattern for JHMR entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  4. Pattern of Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematics) and syllabus of the entrance exam?
  5. How can I get admission in Super 30 while studying in class 10th? What is the pattern for entrance exam?
  6. Syllabus of Super 30 entrance exam? How many questions are asked in this exam? How much score will I need for selection?
  7. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce? -- [New]
  8. Syllabus and exam pattern for IB entrance exam?
  9. PGECET entrance exam syllabus, exam pattern, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the syllabus and pattern of M.Ed entrance exam in Kanpur and bareilly university?
  11. Which all entrance exams are available in India to study MBBS? Syllabus and pattern of the exams?
  12. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? How many exams it has? What is the pattern of the exam? Syllabus for the same?
  13. Syllabus and pattern of TIFR entrance exam for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D in Chemistry entrance exam?
  14. Exam Pattern and Syllabus for M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam? Which subjects should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  15. Pattern of Junior engineering entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  16. Entrance examination syllabus for getting admission in super 30
  17. Syllabus and entrance exam pattern of subjective or objective of M.Phil entrance exam?
  18. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?

30th December 2016, 02:46 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member++

Default Re: Syllabus and exam pattern for super 30 entrance exam

Super 30 is a coaching institute which trains young minds for one of the toughest exams of all India i.e. IIT JEE.

The syllabus for the entrance test for class 11th will be of the previous classes.

There will be questions of Mathematics and Science from the previous classes and specially from 8th to 10th.

You can prepare from any standard books but make sure that before going to the reference books, you have finished the text books well in advance.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?