29th December 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and exam pattern for super 30 entrance exam

Sir, presently I am in class 9th and I want to take admission in super 30 after 10th. So, I request you to provide me syllabus and exam pattern and from which book other than course book I shall prepare. Thank you. Abhishek

Related Questions:
  1. When is the upcoming entrance exam of Super 30? Detailed information about Super 30 entrance exam?
  2. Pattern of food inspector entrance exam? Syllabus of it?
  3. What is the pattern for JHMR entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  4. Pattern of Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematics) and syllabus of the entrance exam?
  5. How can I get admission in Super 30 while studying in class 10th? What is the pattern for entrance exam?
  6. Syllabus of Super 30 entrance exam? How many questions are asked in this exam? How much score will I need for selection?
  7. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce? -- [New]
  8. Syllabus and exam pattern for IB entrance exam?
  9. PGECET entrance exam syllabus, exam pattern, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the syllabus and pattern of M.Ed entrance exam in Kanpur and bareilly university?
  11. Which all entrance exams are available in India to study MBBS? Syllabus and pattern of the exams?
  12. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? How many exams it has? What is the pattern of the exam? Syllabus for the same?
  13. Syllabus and pattern of TIFR entrance exam for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D in Chemistry entrance exam?
  14. Exam Pattern and Syllabus for M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam? Which subjects should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  15. Pattern of Junior engineering entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  16. Entrance examination syllabus for getting admission in super 30
  17. Syllabus and entrance exam pattern of subjective or objective of M.Phil entrance exam?
  18. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
30th December 2016, 03:46 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Syllabus and exam pattern for super 30 entrance exam

Super 30 is a coaching institute which trains young minds for one of the toughest exams of all India i.e. IIT JEE.

The syllabus for the entrance test for class 11th will be of the previous classes.

There will be questions of Mathematics and Science from the previous classes and specially from 8th to 10th.

You can prepare from any standard books but make sure that before going to the reference books, you have finished the text books well in advance.
25th April 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I want one question paper for practice so that I can sure that what type of question would come
28th April 2017, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I want take admission in your institute after class 10
So, I request you to please provide some help. About entrance exam and syllabus.
1st May 2017, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

This year I have appeared in 10th examination and hoped of excellent marks. I am from poor family but want to cracking iit. May I be admitted in super 30, my contact no.7250807134
16th May 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Can you please give a chance to general class students for cracking IIT-JEE. Because most students want to join super 30 for preparing IIT-JEE., just please give a chance, Please
20th May 2017, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have given the class 12th papers and I want to join super 30 please provide me some previous years sample papers for super 30 entrance exam
22nd May 2017, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my background is poor and I want to select in your super 30. Can you some help provide to me
: because I don't know this processor very well.
26th May 2017, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I belong to poor family and I want to join your mission. Sir when will the admit card be released? Please tell me soon
26th May 2017, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I want one question paper for practice so that I can sure that what type of question would come
27th May 2017, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have given the class 12th papers and I want to join super 30 please provide me some previous years sample papers for super 30 entrance exam, please send at my email [email protected]
5th June 2017, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir now i am in class 10 in jnv saran and i want to get admission in super 30 . Therefor pleas suggest me how to prepare for entrance exam and provide me simple paper
11th June 2017, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed 12th 2016 ana I want to join your center what shall I do
[email protected]
13th June 2017, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am in class 10. I want to get admission in super 30. So I request you that please suggest me how to prepare for entrance exam and also provide me sample paper at :- [email protected]
13th June 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, Now I am in class 10 I want to get admission in super 30. Therefore please suggest me how to prepare for entrance exam and provide me sample paper.
15th June 2017, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm from a poor family and studying in javahar navodaya vidayalaya and I have passed class 10th and want to join your super 30
15th June 2017, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed class 10 this year and now I am in searching for good institute which can help me for cracking iit with good rank. sir I request you to please help me. I will be thankful to you. please sir contact me my mobile no. is 7509387734
17th June 2017, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to take admission in super 30 institute after passing 12th class from mp board. Please tell me may i take admission in super 30. My contact no. Is 7987070282
17th June 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have just passed my 12 exam and i want to join super 30. Please provide me previous year sample papers for the entrance exam, at my email [email protected]
18th June 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir, I want to take admission in super 30 institute.sir I am searching for best institute. I have just passed class 10th by jac board with good percentages.
Sir I request you to help me. I am very thank for us.
Please Sir contact me on my mobile no. is 9471147735
20th June 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th pass student I want some question paper for preparation of super30 entrance exam can you provide me some sample papers?
23rd June 2017, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am from Ranchi I have passed 10 from cbse on 2016 and promoted to 12th from 11th from jac board and I want to join super 30 for preparing board with iit jee and advance .So, please provide me any sample problem or question paper for qualifying entrance exam in my [email protected] or 7479637525
24th June 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I'm from a poor family and studing in Nagaji S.V.M.Maldepur,Ballia in hindi medium and I have passed class 8th and want to join your super thirty, Patna thanking you sir
29th June 2017, 10:22 AM

Sir I have passed class 12 I want to take admission in super 30 & I also
Fill offline form so I want to know the exam date
For entrance test. Please tell me soon.
30th June 2017, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir please help to me some. I ask questions you that super 30 entrance exam of 10th level application from of to send me syllabus and samples paper.
4th July 2017, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am passed xii and gave your official test For preparation of jee. I want to know after passing this test. Will you take viva also. If yes, then what kind of study help me to pass it. Please massage on Gmail " [email protected] ".
5th July 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir l am passed out 10 in next year. l am preparation for IIT in your institute please send me a latest syllabus. l am thankful forever
8th July 2017, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am belong to very poor family but now uam class in 9 amd 8 want to crack iit exam for my family because i want to help my family provide a happy life so sir kindly give me some detail about iit and when i was started iit pre artion so please give me some idea about iit please help me
9th July 2017, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Namasthe sir, I am Mounika sornapudi from Andhra Pradesh. Sir I am willing to seek an admission in your super 30 batch this year. But I didn't write the exam conducted by your honourable institute. But please give a chance to prove myself in iit jee. Please, give me reply about my seeking an admission in super 30 batch this year. I have completed my 12th standard this year 2017 with 98 percent. Plz give me an opportunity sir. Thank you sir. Your's sincerely [email protected].
13th July 2017, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I'm bikky kumar das from Hazaribagh district. And I'm from a very poor family. I am still studying diploma in polytechnic.i want to admission in your institute and please give me a chance to prove myself.i want do something well. Please tell me the process to give the Entrance exam.my email- [email protected]
30th September 2017, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE I HAVE TO SUBMIT ENTRANCE FORM FOR APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION. AND PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR EXAM SCHEDULE
3rd October 2017, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir please give me sample paper of entrance exam after class 10. The question from biology came or not.
29th October 2017, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in class tenth students and I request you to please give me sample paper of entrance exam after class 10
19th November 2017, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in class 10 I want to join your institute. Please send me a question paper which give me the idea of the entrance exam.
27th November 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

My self Amit ranjan in present i study in class 10 I want to join your institute .Therefore please send me your syllabus for the idea of entrance exam
29th November 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in class 10th. I want to join your institute and i also filled your form. Please show me the syllabus. I am so grateful for that.
6th December 2017, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pursuing 10th and I want to take admission in your institution. So kindly send me information about how I get admission in your institution.
My E-mail ID is [email protected].
Kindly request to you sir please informed me soon.

Thanks Sir.
25th January 2018, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am student of class 12th i want to take admission in your institute. So kindely send me information about it.
My email [email protected]
Sir,please inform soon.
15th February 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 9th in JNV and I want to take admission in super 30 after 10th. So, I request you to provide me syllabus and exam pattern and from which book other than course
book I shall prepare. Thank you sir. As soon as possible message on gmail [email protected]
26th February 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am in class 10 in KVS i want to take admission in super 30 after board exams .so i request you to provide me syllabus and exam pattern and from which book i shall prepare.
Thank you sir.
Please give me information on my gmail
[email protected]
28th February 2018, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student from JNV which is an entrance based selection vidyalaya our school doesn't inform us about this super 30 so please contact our teachers for conduction of your exams sir
3rd May 2018, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir after I appeared in 10th board examination I want to crack IIT so I wish to take admission in Anand super 30 .Therefore I want to know your exam pattern and syllabus for entrance exam. THANKS SIR Bipul kumar 9102790528
5th August 2018, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am in class 10 in onkar high school supaul bazar biraul Darbhanga I want to take admission in super 30 after board exams .so i request you to provide me syllabus and exam pattern and from which book i shall prepare
Thank you sir.
please give me information on my gMail
[email protected]
16th August 2018, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am appearing in class 12 now and I want to get admission in super 30, please provide me sample paper of the [email protected]
30th October 2018, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12th. So what will be the syllabus for me in the exam and how can i get admission in this particular exam. I don't have my parents.I face a lot of difficultly and have a great financial problem.Due to several emotional reasons, I could not doing well in my previous years performance. But I want to clear my doubts and concept and get a govt. seat to make my future better than today..please help me sir
7th January 2019, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am in 7th and after this I want to take admission in your Aryabhatta Super-30. For this I have to give an entrance exam. And I don't know what is it's syllabus. Please sir Can you provide syllabus and question of previous year for some help.
30th October 2019, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Where is super 30 coaching How can I take admission in this coaching
I belong from very very poor family
25th November 2019, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Please say something about the syllabus and question pattern of super 30.
7th December 2019, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus btayie abhyanand super30 for class 10 entrance exam ke liye ki kon kon chapter se aayega entance exam me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?