20th August 2012, 12:15 PM
raaja tannu

How can I get the forms for Re-Exam of 12th CBSE after failing in PCM

how can i get the forms of re-exam of 12th cbse after fail in pcm

17th May 2015, 07:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the forms for Re-Exam of 12th CBSE after failing in PCM

You will be eligible for the Re-exam in the same session if you have failed in only one subject of your higher secondary education otherwise you will have to reappear in your 12th and have to give your board examination once again in the next year to have the same degree .

If you have failed in any one of the subject then you will have to give the compartmental examination after clearing which you will be considered as a 12th passed candidate .For this examination you will have to apply online within 22 days after the result is declared and the dates of examination and other necessary information will be provided there only .

Where as if you have failed in more than one subject then you should visit your respective school and ask for the necessary procedure for appearing in the Class 12th once again .

For results , notifications and applying for the re-examination visit the official link of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?