4th August 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the hall ticket for NDA exam?

sir, please tell how can i get hall ticket for nda exam . which will be conducted in august.

3rd October 2012, 09:01 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the hall ticket for NDA exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, please tell how can i get hall ticket for nda exam . which will be conducted in august.
NDA stands for national Defence Academy and this examination is conducted by UPSC two times in a year and to apply for this examination, you have to complete your Intermediate examination and your age should between 16.5 to 19 years.

This year both NDA Examination was already completed and if you have already appeared then its good and in case if you not appear for the examination due to some reason then you can apply for next year NDA(I) Examination. Notification is going to be published soon in the month of December.

Important:

Whenever you apply for UPSC Examination, then please download your E-Admit card from the official website of UPSC.

If you think that you will not get your UPSC Examination Hall ticket then please visit the official website of UPSC Before the examination and download your e-Admit card directly from there.

UPSC Provide the Online Admit card facility and after download admit card you are eligible to appear for the examination.

If you not appeared for this year examination, then apply Next year examination if you are fulfill the eligibility criteria. for more details check the UPSC official website.
3rd October 2012, 11:08 AM
bhaskar51

Default Re: How can I get the hall ticket for NDA exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NDA stands for national Defence Academy and this examination is conducted by UPSC two times in a year and to apply for this examination, you have to complete your Intermediate examination and your age should between 16.5 to 19 years.

This year both NDA Examination was already completed and if you have already appeared then its good and in case if you not appear for the examination due to some reason then you can apply for next year NDA(I) Examination. Notification is going to be published soon in the month of December.

Important:

Whenever you apply for UPSC Examination, then please download your E-Admit card from the official website of UPSC.

If you think that you will not get your UPSC Examination Hall ticket then please visit the official website of UPSC Before the examination and download your e-Admit card directly from there.

UPSC Provide the Online Admit card facility and after download admit card you are eligible to appear for the examination.

If you not appeared for this year examination, then apply Next year examination if you are fulfill the eligibility criteria. for more details check the UPSC official website.

PLEASE LOG ON
www.upsc.gov.in/nda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?