7th March 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

How to study Homoeopathy through correspondence after passing 10th? How to practice after this course?

I have Passed 10th class. I like to study Homeopathy through correspondence and after the course like to start practice. Can you help me

20th September 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study Homoeopathy through correspondence after passing 10th? How to practice after this course?

Is there any scope of studying homeopathy through correspondence from a recognised unieversity after passing class 10 exam?
6th May 2014, 08:25 PM
anil kumar fuleriya

Thumbs down Re: How to study Homoeopathy through correspondence after passing 10th? How to practice after this course?

I have Passed 10th class. I like to study Homeopathy through correspondence and after the course like to start practice. Can you help me[/QUOTE]
12th October 2017, 05:10 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Homoeopathy through correspondence after passing 10th? How to practice after this course?

U cannot study homeopathy course after completing 10th education because the minimum qualification required is 12th or its equivalent education in PCB subjects from any recognised board.

After completing 12th in PCB you can choose either DHMS or BHMS course through correspondence/ distance education.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery) is a graduation level degree which is equivalent to BHMS & B.Sc courses. The duration of the course is 4 years including 6 months internship.

BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 5 1/2 years including 1 year internship.

DHMS & BHMS courses can be done in regular/ correspondence. There are many colleges which provide this courses through correspondence.

To get admission into their college/ university, you need to attend entrance exam conducted by different universities. Few universities give direct admission based on the previous year performance. The admission process varies based on the state and university.
28th April 2019, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I had passed dhms 20 years back wants bhms degree through distance learning or online so how to go ahead
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?