9th July 2012, 01:30 PM
suyesha sinha

Solved question papers of M.Phil Psychology for preparation for IHBAS?

can i please get the solved papers of m.phil psychology for the preparation of ihbas

2nd November 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of M.Phil Psychology for preparation for IHBAS?

sample question paper of m.phil clinical psychology
15th April 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of M.Phil Psychology for preparation for IHBAS?

I AM APURBA GACHCHHIT, A STUDENT OF M PHIL IN EDUCATION IN CMJ UNIVRSITY. I WANT PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPER OF IT. ANY ONE HELP ME?
16th May 2013, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

can you please guide me how I can prepare for Mphil which books to refer?
25th June 2013, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

can I please get the solved papers of previous year and also please guide me how to prepare for the enterance exam?
29th January 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

please guide me how to prepar for the enterance exam of M.Phil course in Clinical Psychology of CIP and RINPASS Ranchi
18th October 2014, 03:24 PM
seethala srujana

please send me model quetion papers for m.phil psychology(clinical or industrial)
22nd May 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me previous solved question papers of entrance exams of MA or MSc clinical psychology?
31st October 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Can you please provide me with last 5 years question papers for m phill clinical psychology entrance
14th July 2020, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Need previous year m phil clinical psychology entrance papers for IHBAS, NIMHANS, CIP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?