19th July 2013, 07:48 PM
vivek9790

How can I get IIT campus seat after diploma in civil engineering

how to get iit campus seat after compleating diploma in civil engg?

31st March 2016, 10:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get IIT campus seat after diploma in civil engineering

Sorry, you are not eligible to get admission in IIT campus after diploma course.

To get admission in IIT, candidates have to appear and qualify in JEE examination. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidates must have passed or appearing for 10+2 from a recognized board.

Candidate must have PCM/PCB as main paper with minimum 45% and 5% for relaxation for SC/ST.

So, you are not eligible to get admission. But after diploma course you are eligible to get admission in B.tech after qualifying in LEET.
1st April 2016, 12:45 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get IIT campus seat after diploma in civil engineering

JEE is conducted in two stages as Main and Advanced. The candidates have to qualify in both stages for final selection for IIT.

As, diploma passed candidates are not eligible to appear for JEE examination according to eligibility criteria to appear for examination. So, you are not eligible for admission in IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?