10th December 2011, 02:58 AM
ayurveda_sana

How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?

I am female BAMS Doctor who will finish her internship from one of govt College. I want to know about the PG Diploma in detail.

[LIST=1]
What are the best department to do the Diploma
  1. What is the selection procedure?

Name the colleges which provide diploma courses in Pune or in Karnataka

How much will be the fees?

Will be there any entrance exams for it..

Please reply to my questions as soon as possible.

Thanks

29th June 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?

List of college for PG diploma in Panchkarm and fees also
5th April 2017, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?

I am a medical assistant. I am a Bangladeshi. Diploma in medical assisted course complete.But post graduate of health science any subject.
3rd October 2019, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I am B.A.M.S. After bams I want modern medical diploma please suggest me
My contact number is 9458592465
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?