22nd February 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in Dental/Optha after BAMS?

Hello,

I am bams 98 serving under nrhm orissa want 2 do diploma in dental/ optha. Can someone guide me on this? Not sure what steps I need to take and follow up to complete this course? Can you also provide me some insight on this diploma course for me to proceed further with the decision? Thanks.

1st June 2017, 10:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do diploma in Dental/Optha after BAMS?

No, you can't pursue diploma in dental or any allopathic stream, because you have got BAMS degree, which is an alternative system of medicine. You can only do diploma in the same field.

For Dental diploma you need BDS degree and for diploma in Opthalmology, you need to have MBBS degree from a recognized college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?