9th November 2010, 08:57 PM
dimpidas

How can I get information regarding application form of MAT in Guwahati?

hellow , i am from guwahati and i want to know when the application form of management aptitude test (MAT) will be available and in which branch of bank of guwahati.

24th March 2012, 02:57 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I get information regarding application form of MAT in Guwahati?

Hi

MAT - Management Aptitude Test

This is an all India Entrance Exam which is conducted by the AIMA Institute. Its a private colleges or organization and they organize this Entrance 4 times in a year.

February, May, September and December.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria to be able to take up this test is that :

A candidate should be a minimum graduate in any discipline or final year appearing students may also apply for this exam.

Now I am pleased to inform you that you have two methods of registering yourself for the AIMA MAT.

Online and Offline

For the offline process, you have to visit any branch of Bank of Baroda in Guwahati and from there you have to buy the application form for Rs. 1200.

You can also register Onilne and then draft a dd for Rs. 1200 amount.

If you want more details, Please Click Here

If you want to visit the official website of the AIMA , Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?