12th May 2011, 08:17 PM
dhavalyadav

How can I get information regarding diploma in management?

i have completed my b.com so please give me details of dip.corces in management and give a detail of MHRD cources in the bhavnagar univercity

21st July 2015, 06:33 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get information regarding diploma in management?

# Career in Business Management is rewarding, challenging and lucrative.

# Today, practices, process and behaviour in International market & trade has immensely changed. Globalization and liberalization provides new avenue and potential in international business market.

# It is quite good career option which helps in making career in international and transnational corporations. Huge job opportunities are available in international banks, import-export companies, multi-national companies, public sector houses.

# List of institutes/universities offering courses in management is mentioned below:

* Guru Nanak Dev University
* Goa University
* Alliance Business Academy, Karnataka
* university of Delhi, Delhi
* All Institute of Career Studies, Bangalore
* Birla Institute of Science and Technology, Jaipur
* Himachal Pradesh University
* Indian Institute of Science and Management, Bihar
* Devi Ahilya Vishvavidhyalaya
* Choudhary Charan Singh University
5th January 2018, 07:31 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: How can I get information regarding diploma in management?

Diploma in management course material offers learning opportunities in managing people, planning, problem solving, leadership, organizational change etc. We ensure that convenience and flexibility are a part of this program at all times including exams – giving you the benefit of planning and prioritizing better. When you sign up for this diploma program, you will be introduced to the fundamentals of management that will help you perform better in a work environment holistically.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?