13th February 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I get information regarding entrance in MCA?

respected sir ,at first i want to tel u alot of thanks,,,cause of this type of service providing us on through internet...sir i passed matric with 70.1% through BSEB,,i done intermediate (math) through BSEB with 59.57% ..now i persuing BSC IT through SMU univercity my learning centre is Dr Z H I.in jamshedpur. sir i m in 6th sem.....i want to do my MCA with reputed collage,,,sir plz gude me,,,,how can i make my dream possible,,,,and what types of chances ,,,i can got.plz gude me also abt all reputed collages ,,,under the univercity,,,which i can make it possible. sir i have a one year for prepration.

5th January 2013, 05:49 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How can I get information regarding entrance in MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir ,at first i want to tel u alot of thanks,,,cause of this type of service providing us on through internet...sir i passed matric with 70.1% through BSEB,,i done intermediate (math) through BSEB with 59.57% ..now i persuing BSC IT through SMU univercity my learning centre is Dr Z H I.in jamshedpur. sir i m in 6th sem.....i want to do my MCA with reputed collage,,,sir plz gude me,,,,how can i make my dream possible,,,,and what types of chances ,,,i can got.plz gude me also abt all reputed collages ,,,under the univercity,,,which i can make it possible. sir i have a one year for prepration.

Dear Aspirant,

For joining the MCA you can choose either of the exams or both.

These both are the entrance exams for MCA.

So if you get top score in the ICET or PGCET.You can get a good rank in the top reputed colleges.

So concentrate on the previous papers of ICET and PGCET.That can fetch you a practice on the model questions.

ICET-Integrated Common Entrance Test
PGCET- Post Graduate Common Entrance Test

Top Reputed Colleges in A.P :

• CBIT
  • JNTU-H
  • Sreenidhi College
  • Vnr Vignan Jyothi College
  • Anurag group of Institutions

So first get coaching in the aptitude and etc so that you get strong in the basics and get some tricks on how to solve those question quickly.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?