13th April 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about AMU-MCA entrance exam? When the notification will be released?

Hello,
I want to do MCA in Aligarh Muslim University.
Please let me know that when the notification come
for entrance exam? And also provide me the details.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in IIT-Delhi/Bombay?
  2. When the notification of TANCET for M.E. will be released? Detailed information of TANCET-ME?
  3. When the notification of Jamia Millia Islamia MCA entrance exam will be released? Requirements to apply? -- [New]
  4. When will be the notification released for UPSC exam? I have completed my MCa
  5. Detailed information about CMAT? When the notification will be released?
  6. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  7. When will be the notification for NET Exam be released? Which Books should I prepare for NET Exam?
  8. Detailed information, fee structure and branch selection of MCA? What is the pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  9. When the notification of PhD(Centre Media Governance) entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia will be released? Detailed information about this entrance exam?
  10. Detailed procedure about admission in 11th class of AMU for 10th UP Board student?
  11. When the application form for admission in 11th Commerce will be released by AMU?
  12. Syllabus of AMU polytechnic entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When will be the notification going to be released for CDAC entrance exam?
  14. Detailed information, notification and syllabus of NIMHANS Ph.D entrance exam?
  15. How to attend MCA entrance exam for Aligarh Muslim University? What is the admission procedure for AMU-MCA?
  16. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in IIT-Delhi?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for SLET(Life Science)? When the notification of SLET(Life Science) will be released?
  18. When the notification of PGCET will be released? Detailed information, date of application form and last date of application?
21st May 2017, 10:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about AMU-MCA entrance exam? When the notification will be released?

The notification for AMU-MCA entrance examination has been already released. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree in Technology/ Arts/ Architecture or in Science with 55% aggregate marks aggregate from a recognised University and those have studied Physics and Mathematics subjects at 12th standard level are eligible to apply for AMU-MCA entrance examination. The AMU-MCA entrance examination will be held on 21st May, 2017 at 4:00 PM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?