5th December 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

How may I get information about MCA entrance exam in Aurangabad? What's the procedure and exam pattern for the same?

how can i get information about mca entrance exam in aurangabad.and what requird for this.which kind of question paper handal by this
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, fee structure and branch selection of MCA? What is the pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  2. Entrance Exam pattern for MCA in IIT Roorkee? Top Colleges for MCA which give admission through Entrance Exam?
  3. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When will MCA entrance exam of PU be held? What's the syllabus and applying procedure for the same?
  5. What's last date of form submission for AMIE section A exam? What's the procedure for changing of exam center from Aurangabad to Belapur?
  6. How and when to apply for CET(B.Ed)? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Aurangabad for B.Ed?
  7. From where would i get the Maharashtra MCA entrance form? fees structure?
  8. TANCET MCA Exam Details
  9. When will be the entrance exam of MCA? Eligibility criteria for it and how to prepare for MCA exam?
  10. Best colleges for doing MCA? Date of sale of entrance exam forms by those colleges? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  11. MCA from IP University or Delhi University, which is better? List of colleges under Delhi University? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  12. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study MCA for B.Com student? Should I appear in any entrance exam? -- [New]
  13. Affordable MCA colleges which take admissions through entrance exams?
  14. Whether Punjabi University offering Ph.D in Bioinformatics programme? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam available?
  15. MCA Entrance Exams Details and Procedure
  16. What is the date of PGECET of Jaipur?
  17. Is University of hyderabad good for MCA? Admission procedure and entrance exam details?
  18. Previous year papers of MCA entrance exam? Need information about MCA entrance exam?
16th May 2012, 08:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get information about MCA entrance exam in Aurangabad? What's the procedure and exam pattern for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i get information about mca entrance exam in aurangabad.and what requird for this.which kind of question paper handal by this
please reply soon..
Candidate seeking for Master of Computer Application [MCA] from Aurangabad has to appear for Maharashtra MCA Common Entrance Test [MAH-MCA-CET]. In order to be eligible for the test one must have completed the Bachelors degree program in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks beside having having studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at the +2 level. Candidate appearing in the final year of the Bachelors degree program are also eligible to appear for the test. Candidates who have passed Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA], Bachelor of Computer Science [BCS], Bachelor of Science [Computer/Information Technology] degree courses are not required to fulfill the requirement of having studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at +2 level.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State.
29th July 2012, 10:02 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: How may I get information about MCA entrance exam in Aurangabad? What's the procedure and exam pattern for the same?

Candidate seeking for Master of Computer Application [MCA] from Aurangabad has to appear for Maharashtra MCA Common Entrance Test [MAH-MCA-CET]. In order to be eligible for the test one must have completed the Bachelors degree program in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks beside having having studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at the +2 level. Candidate appearing in the final year of the Bachelors degree program are also eligible to appear for the test. Candidates who have passed Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA], Bachelor of Computer Science [BCS], Bachelor of Science [Computer/Information Technology] degree courses are not required to fulfill the requirement of having studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at +2 level.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?