21st October 2012, 08:44 PM
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1

How to go for Ph.D in Maths after passing 12th with Non Medical

I have just passed my +2 exam with Non Medical securing 77.4% from HP Board of School education. I would like to go for Phd. in Maths for which I want to take admission in some good college preferably a govt. college or some private college with affordable fee structure.

5th January 2013, 06:43 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How to go for Ph.D in Maths after passing 12th with Non Medical

if i will get near 80%marks in 12th.,so what will i do first to enter in maths teaching line??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I get admission in Kolkata BSc college like Ashutosh College, Rani Birla College, Joymaya College, Gokhale Memorial College, Bethune College after scoring 65% in 12th? 11 12th June 2017 04:07 PM
Is there any college offering M.Tech for BSc students? I am doing BSc in Mineral Beneficiation 8 25th May 2016 08:18 AM
Date of sale of admission forms and prospectus for admission into BSc course of Lady Brabourne College, Lorento College, St Paul's College and Presidency College in Kolkata? 23 23rd March 2015 05:21 PM
Which is the best college between KJ Somaiya College and Ramniranjan, Jhunjunwala college for F.Y.BSc Biotechnology course? 1 17th June 2013 11:35 PM
Date of sale of admission forms for BSc Zoology Hons in Presidency College, Ashutosh College, Bethun College? Cutoff marks for BSc Zoology Hons in Bethun College and Ashutosh College? 7 4th June 2013 01:39 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: