7th June 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I get information regarding MBA colleges in India?

please give me a details of mba colleges/school in India
plz send me details on my mail id

7th April 2012, 08:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get information regarding MBA colleges in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give me a details of mba colleges/school in India
plz send me details on my mail id

There are various Institutes in India which offers Master of Business Administration [MBA] program. In order to get admission in most of the reputed Institutes, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program, from a recognized University, in any stream, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks[qualifying marks may vary]. Admission to the program is based on entrance tests such as CAT, MAT, XAT etc. The entrance tests are followed by group discussion and personal interview. The duration of the program is two years.

Following are the list of some of the best B Schools in the country offering MBA program:

Indian Institute of Management
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (NMIMS)
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
Delhi University - Faculty of Management Studies
T. A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal [TAPMI]
ISB – Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
ICFAI - Business School
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?