2nd May 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope to do MBA course in local colleges in India?

I would like to study MBA from India itself. Is there any scope after my studies from our local college here in India? Can someone please let me know the information on this as soon as possible. Am waiting for sometime to know about this as I am not able to find it out.

Related Questions:
  1. List of MBA colleges in North India?
  2. What is the scope and available colleges in the field of MBA in media?
  3. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  4. What type of MBA courses provide better scope after Pharmacy? Which colleges are the best for MBA course in India? Is MBA a good option after Pharmacy?
  5. List of top 20 colleges of Maharashtra for MBA in IT or M.Tech from any Local college from Nagpur?
  6. How to do MBA in airline and airport management? Which are the colleges in India
  7. Which PG course besides MBA and M.Com should i opt after completing my B.Com with 70% marks?
  8. Top Colleges for MBA course in Bangalore? Which specialization in MBA is having more scope?
  9. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  10. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  11. Which exams are available after B.Tech? What is the scope of MBA?
  12. Foreign MBA or Indian MBA? Which one has more value after Btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  14. Which course is better in terms of job, MBA operations or MBA Aviation?
  15. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  16. List of MBA colleges in India where I can pursue MBA? I have secured 683.5 composite score
  17. Which one is better between MBA IT and MBA HR? Is there any scope for teaching after doing MBA? What is the scope in government jobs?
  18. Can one do MBA after taking up Arts? Scope of MBA in India and Abroad?
12th May 2015, 07:53 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Is there any scope to do MBA course in local colleges in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to study MBA from India itself. Is there any scope after my studies from our local college here in India? Can someone please let me know the information on this as soon as possible. Am waiting for sometime to know about this as I am not able to find it out.
I think you don't have good thoughts about India you must know that India is known for its management students

And there is an entrance exam called as CAT stands for common aptitude test through which you can easily go for best colleges in India

And besides this there are some colleges who offers M.B.A direct admission but they have very high fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?