22nd December 2010, 03:38 PM
keval kava

Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Hello sir!
i'm studying in first year of engineering in electronics and tele-communication in sem-1...
i wanted to study aeronautical engineering but didn't got admission because of less score in MH-CET and AIEEE..
and is there any way to get to aeronautical engineering now or after B.E.
??

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completion of B.E.(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)?
  2. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  4. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Do I have any opportunity for engineering in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  7. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  9. An Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer can be a Flying Officer?
  10. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E in Electronics and telecommunication
  13. Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force for women after completion of BE in IT?
  14. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  15. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering or Aviation on the basis of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  16. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  18. Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?
20th May 2011, 10:16 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keval kava View Post
Hello sir!
i'm studying in first year of engineering in electronics and tele-communication in sem-1...
i wanted to study aeronautical engineering but didn't got admission because of less score in MH-CET and AIEEE..
and is there any way to get to aeronautical engineering now or after B.E.
??

If you are studying in the B.Tech in electronics & Communication engineering then why you go into the aeronautical engineering.
Your one year time is already waste. ECE branch is also a good
branch. So i advise you to do electronics and communication engineering
course. It is best for you. After completing this course you will get
a good job in a big company.

Now depend on you if you want to in the aeronautical engineering
then i think that your one year time will be waste. So according
to me I will suggest you to doing B.Tech in ECE branch in which
you are studying as presently.

Regards
~Mukul~
18th June 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?

I have obtained degree in Electronic and Comminicaion from DDU-Nadiad this year with 67%. How can I get better job in big welknown companies.
25th June 2011, 12:32 AM
sachin6

ECe is a good branch and more jobs in any time. Dont waste your time and money. Do ece it is good for your future
25th June 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

after doing diploma in electronics engineering can i do the aeronauticals engineering?
26th June 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
u given two options for doing mtech aerospace engg after btech cse through gate.is it possible? how i have to approach gate exam
under aero department. please help me am intrested in doing aerospace mtech please sir.
26th June 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
is it possible to do mtech aerospace through gate am completd btech IT. please sir am intrested to do aerospace.
29th June 2011, 11:01 AM
kartavya99

yes you can change your branch after 1st year.
2nd July 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

can i join m.tech.in aerospace engineering after b.tech. in aeronotical engineer
4th July 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

can i join aeronautical eng after doing diploma in electonics and telecommunication?
18th July 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee for aeronautical
27th July 2011, 11:05 AM
myspace

No,yar.That is not possible.Already you studying elcetronics stream in b.tech then how come you can study aeronotics.It is not possible .
You can do m.tech in aeronotics if you are interested.Goo luck..
27th July 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

please tell me whether mtech aeronautical can be done after btech in electronics engineering?
2nd August 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

how many seats are available in iit mtech from ece branch
9th August 2011, 02:28 PM
DN358
Banned

If you are studying in the B.Tech in electronics & Communication engineering then why you go into the aeronautical engineering.

9th August 2011, 02:29 PM
DN358
Banned

9th August 2011, 02:34 PM
DN358
Banned

CAREER IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
To become electronics engineer one needs to hold a degree in electronics engineering or must have passed the AMIE (Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers) in electronics and telecommunication.

Academic Programme

The focus in the study programme is on understanding electronic networks and devices, electromagnetic field theory, computer fundamentals, as also their protection, and communication and control systems.
9th August 2011, 02:35 PM
DN358
Banned

To become electronics engineer one needs to hold a degree in electronics engineering or must have passed the AMIE (Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers) in electronics and telecommunication.

Academic Programme

The focus in the study programme is on understanding electronic networks and devices, electromagnetic field theory, computer fundamentals, as also their protection, and communication and control systems.
31st August 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

which subject i am eligible to choose for mtech after clearing gate if i am doing btech biotechnology
9th September 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

iz it possible to do m.tech in (aeronautical ) after completing b.tech in ECE??????????
20th September 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

is any scope for joining aeronautical after b.e electronics?
29th September 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

sir...do i have any scope of job in aeronautics after completing my eng. in ECE.
30th September 2011, 07:15 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

30th September 2011, 07:39 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Academic Programme

3rd November 2011, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Aerospace Engineering after doing B.E in automobile?
respected sir,
i want to study m tech in aerospace engineering is it possible after my BE??
28th November 2011, 10:54 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

30th November 2011, 10:09 PM
tuntunia

7th February 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

first year b.e engg now join for this jobs what are do
8th February 2012, 12:40 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After doing B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunication it is worthless to again taking admission to 1st year of Aeronautical engineering as you are wasting time by doing this.

The stream as you are pursing now is a very good stream and there is ample scope of getting job in good Companies. If at all you are interested for Aeronautical Engineering then you can do this after completion of B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunication.
13th September 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

after completed B.E in E&TC which entrance exam avilable in aeronotical field for job
17th June 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I had my intermediate education. I decided to do aeronautical engineering in B.Tech.
So many people say it costs high and it's a tough subject. Can you kindly suggest my choice as
correct one or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?