21st September 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer MBA in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hello,
Can you tell me all the entrance exams through which I can study MBA in India. And also let me know about all the colleges in India for MBA course. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer MS course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  3. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?
  4. Entrance exams to study MD-Cytogenetics for MBBS candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in India?
  5. List of colleges which offer Mass Communication Graduation course in India? Entrance exams to get admisson?
  6. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Des in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. List of colleges which offer PhD in Environmental Sciences in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. List of Government colleges with fee expenses which offer M.Sc(IT) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. List of colleges which offer MBA in Hotel Management through CMAT and CAT in India?
  10. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Colleges in India offering M.Sc in Nano Electronics? Which Entrance Exams to appear for this?
  12. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agricultural Statistics) to B.Sc(Agriculture) final year student in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. List of colleges which offer MBA in Canada and US? Entrance exam to get admission?
  14. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  15. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for B.Com student in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. List of colleges which offer MBA to candidate less than 50% in graduation?
  17. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  18. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
9th October 2015, 10:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer MBA in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you tell me all the entrance exams through which I can study MBA in India. And also let me know about all the colleges in India for MBA course. Thank you in advance.
List of top MBA college in India:-

IIM , Bangalore
Address: Bannerghatta Road, Bilekahalli, Bangalore, KA 560076
Phone: 080 2658 2450

IIM , Calcutta
Address: Diamond Harbour Road, Joka, Kolkata, West Bengal 700104
Phone: 033 2467 8300

IIM , Ahmedabad
Address: Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015, India
Phone: 079 6632 5700

IIM , Lucknow
Address: Off Sitapur Road, Prabandh Nagar, Sitapur, Lucknow, UP 226013
Phone: 0522 273 4101

XLRI Jamshedpur
Address: Circuit House Area, Sonari, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand

SP Jain Institute of Management & Research , Mumbai
Address: Dadabhai Nagar Rd, Munshi Nagar, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400058
Phone: 022 2623 7454

Xavier Institute of Management , Bhubaneswar
Address: Xavier Square, Xavier Road, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa 751013
Phone: 0674 664 7777

Symbiosis Institute of Business Management , Pune
Address: Symbiosis Knowledge Village, Pune, Maharashtra 412115

List of the best MBA entrance exams are,

1.ATMA(Aims test for management admission)

2.CEMAT

3.Common Admission Test(CAT)

4.National Management Aptitude Test(NMAT)

5.NAT(National aptitude test)

6.NCHMCT-Joint Entrance Examination

7.IIFT MBA admission test

8.ICET(Integrated Common entrance Test)

9.RMAT(Rajastan management Admission Test)

10.OPENMAT-IGNOU

11.KMAT(Karnataka Management Aptitude test)

12.SNAP(Symbiosis National Aptitude Test)

13.MAT(Management Aptitude Test)

14.XAT(xavier Admission Test)

15.WAT-AWES(Written Admission Test)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?