13th September 2011, 05:31 PM
SaurabhGupta423

How can I get information regarding post diploma?

I want to enter in power sectors and I'm an graduate engineer in Electronics & communication engineering.So which one will be best post diploma that help me to enter in power sector? And which University / college offering this diploma?

31st July 2016, 06:03 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get information regarding post diploma?

“Electronics and Communication Engineering” is one of the fastest growing field of engineering course. And it is needless to say that the modern life is not possible without electronics gadgets. Electronics and communication involves the transmission of information across the channel as well as study of electronics devices and chip manufacturing technology. The course concept is to focus mainly on the communication part with the knowledge of the electronics field.

The best short term course for students of Engineering after B.tech in Electronics and communication Engineering are:

-VLSI(Very Large Scale Integration).
-Embedded Systems.
-PLC.
-Networking.
-Circuit Designing.
-Fibre optic technology. etc.

So you can do these course if you have interest in any particular field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?