10th September 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is needed for doing Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts? Need information about getting admission in CAI?

I am BHM student from IHM Hamirpur (H.P). I am willing to apply for Post graduate diploma in culinary arts. So please send me information to take admission in CAI.

Related Questions:
15th July 2016, 11:48 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: What qualification is needed for doing Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts? Need information about getting admission in CAI?

Yes, you can eligible for this course.
Post Graduate Diploma Course in Culinary Arts is one year course.
For applying this course you need to complete the Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bachelor of Business Management / Bachelor of Business Administration in Hotel / Hospitality (with a minimum of two years of Food Production instruction), Graduates in Hospitality Management, Bachelor of Business Administration (Hotel, Hospitality and Tourism streams) with at least two years of instruction in food production, B.Sc. Hotel Management, B.A. in Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts Graduates from any recognized University.
And Final year students also eligible for this course.
4th March 2019, 08:51 PM
vedala L
Junior Member+

Default Re: What qualification is needed for doing Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts? Need information about getting admission in CAI?

A degree in Hotel Mgt, Hospitality, Tourism or Catering is required to appear for the All India Selection Process for the Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts offered by Culinary Academy of India under Osmania University.

Vedala L
Culinary Arts Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?