5th September 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

For which post am I eligible in GPSC being a Diploma in Information Technology with work experience?

sir i am hemil patel .I have completed my diploma in information technology in 2010.now i have 3 years work exp. my question is for which post i m eligible in gpsc exam?

12th September 2014, 09:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which post am I eligible in GPSC being a Diploma in Information Technology with work experience?

To be eligible for posts in GPSC, you must be a graduate from a recognised university. Since you have not completed your graduation, you are not eligible to appear for the GPSC exam.

GPSC stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission. The GPSC exam will be conducted by the govt. of Gujarat for the recruitment of candidates to Class 1 & Class 2 posts.

The Posts which comes under the GPSC are :-
-->The Deputy Superintendent of police
-->The District registrar of co-op. society
-->The Mamlatdar
-->The Section officer-sachivalaya
-->The Section officer-vidhansabha
-->The Section officer-G.P.S.C
-->The Taluka development officer
-->The Labour officer
-->he Assistant district register of co-op society
-->The District inspector of land record

Eligibility Criteria for GPSC :-
To appear for the GPSC exam, you need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria:-

1.You must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university. Final year students are also eligible to appear for the GPSC exam.

2.Age Limit :- 21-28 years. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as follows :-
-->OBC :- 3 Years
-->SC/ST :- 5 Years
-->Reserved Category Women (SC/ST) :- 10 Years
-->General Women :- 5 Years

3.There is no restriction on the number of attempts, you can give appear as many times as you wish for the GPSC exam by satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?