9th November 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I get internship from NRSA?

i want to do my professional training (pt) or internship for gis in nrsa(national remote sensing agency), how can i get the internship from nrsa.

Related Questions:
  1. Joining at ISRO as Scientist/Engineer? Qualification requirements and age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the colleges providing Ph.D in Geomatics/GIS/Remote Sensing/Geo Informatics course with scholarship? How to get admission as a B.A student
  3. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  4. How to do training in TCS? How can I join TCS without any references? -- [New]
  5. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  6. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  7. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  8. Where can I find an institute in Kochi/Thrissur to study a short term course in GIS(remote sensing)?
  9. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  11. Need suggestion for programme selection during M.Tech degree?
  12. List of IT companies in which I can apply for the internship?
  13. What is the need of Internship for B.Tech students?
  14. List of companies which offer Internship for M.E.(Structural Engineering) with Offshore as a specialization? Why Internship is mandatory?
  15. What is the need of Internship for B.Tech students?
  16. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  17. Sample of Internship cover letter? Names of the companies which provide internship opportunities?
  18. Is it necessary to pay for Internship? Are there any free internships as well?
15th July 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get internship from NRSA?

How to get the job in NRSC?
I had M.Sc.,M.Tech graduation. I have certificates and skills need to join in NRSC in Tamilnadu or India.How to get the job in NRSC? pls show me the path to find my job in the big organization.
13th June 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get internship from NRSA?

How can I get internship from NRSA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?