23rd October 2010, 02:53 PM
dip_bsuforadm

Joining at ISRO as Scientist/Engineer? Qualification requirements and age limit?

I'm 38yrs old, attached with Govt of India, Deptt. of Posts, as Jr Enginer(Electrical). Basic qualificattion is Diploma In Electrical Engg with specialization in Digital Electronics from state council of engg & tech edu, govt of WB, going to complete AMIE ( Electronics & Telecom) with specialization in Sat Comm, Optical Comm, Microwave Engg, computer networks & Comm soon(2papers left). Can I apply for Scentist/ Engineer Post of ISRO/ Deptt of Space/ NRSA as better opprtunity/ for better prospect. As per UPSC norms, AGE BAR is above 40yrs.Does ISRO /DOS/ NRSA approve the age limitations upto 40yrs. Pls Guide

SUDIPTA BASU

25th October 2010, 06:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Joining at ISRO as Scientist/Engineer? Qualification requirements and age limit?

To join ISRO as a scientist or Engineer you have to apply for ISRO posts as per the advertisement which is published in the official website and also in newspapers. The basic requirement to join ISRO as a scientist or Engineer are a BE / B.Tech with at least 65% of marks. The candidates must be under the age of 35 years, 40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates. Details are available in the official website.
25th October 2010, 07:09 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Joining at ISRO as Scientist/Engineer? Qualification requirements and age limit?

isro conducts its entrance exams .so you need to crack this exam in order to enter isro. for this you should be a engineer(graduate). i dont think there is any kind of age limit but check this on the official website of isro( if any)
30th October 2010, 11:51 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you can apply in ISRO as Scientist/Engineer, after your btech courses.

minimum 65% marks in btech is require to join in ISRO as a scientist.

age limit 21-29.

for more information check-www.isro.gov.in.

all the best...........
31st October 2010, 12:25 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

Qualification requirements to Joining at ISRO as Scientist/Engineer is btech courses.

minimum 65% marks in btech is require to join in ISRO.

age limit 21-29.

for more information check-www.isro.gov.in.

best of luck...........
31st October 2010, 09:44 PM
koli

the eligibility criteria is:

The age of the candidate must not be greater than 35 years.

The candidate must have obtained a Bachelor's degree from any of the recognized universities with 55% marks.
28th November 2010, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

which cources to join ISRO
15th December 2010, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to join isro but i have obtained only 54% in 10
my email id is
[email protected]
2nd January 2011, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

i have an aggregate of 63% in my B.E in mechanical engineering.
can i apply for isro.
please rply me at my id [email protected]
26th January 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i did polytechnic diploma in electronics & comm.engg. with 82% and now i am going to complete btech. in e&tc in2012 so i got in direct second year in degree i was exempted from first year.sir, kindely tell me how aggrete is calculate for isro exam
1st February 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

NOW I AM IN 11TH STD, TO BECOME AN SCIENTIST/EGG. IN ISRO, WHAT I MUST TO DO THE NEXT STEP?
15th February 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc electronics students are qualified or not..............
my email id is [email protected]
22nd February 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

what qualification need to join the isro?
4th March 2011, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

I had got 54% in 10th. I m only interested to go in Astronomy. Now i m in 12th sci. pl. guide me How can i reach my goal and how can i join ISRO???
3rd April 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i am 10th class student. i want to know which engineering colleges are best to get admitted in isro. i am interested in astronomy.
please reply on my ID- [email protected]
16th April 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Intermediate with percentage of 90 and discontinued Integrated M.Sc physics from a reputed university.I want to join in ISRO or DRDO.My ge now is 24.I'm thinking of doing B.Sc one sitting courses and later on to do M.Sc.Can anyone answer me whether universities agree one sitting degrees for doing M.Sc as a regular course.E-mail:[email protected].
16th June 2011, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

what is the exam conducted by isro name it please and what areas does the questions covered?
23rd June 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

iam prem completed my 12th this year in tamilnadu,my 12th mark is 1078/1200,phy-184,chem-199,mat-194,my dream is to become a scientist in any space related organisation ,,,to fulfil my dream i want to become a scientist whom world should speak about in the future,so i have no guide line to make me through my dream so please send me what course should i go through to be a part of your scientists,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im blind headed please guide me through by telling me what engineering should i undertake for my bright future as a scientist in isro,,,please send it to my email [email protected]
28th June 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Electronics and communications engineering in 2006 and got 72%. I worked for Infosys and Accenture until 2011 June 7. Now i wished to get placed Isro. What should i do for this. How to prepare for this? What is the official website of isro. Please help!
23rd July 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I am in12th, and i want to enter in isro as astronomer or engineer, i am preparing for iit and aieee exam. what should i do after 12th? reply on my email id- [email protected]
3rd August 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a biology student. can I join the isro?
27th November 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am 10th class student. i want to know which engineering colleges are best to get admitted in isro. i am interested in astronomy.
please reply on my ID- [email protected]
Join any prestigious engineering college as per your ability IIT/REC or NIT with correct course like EXTC/Civil/Mechanical as per your wish...
15th July 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I am pankaj bhardwaj.now i am in 1 from scienc non-medical stream and i have got 68% marks in 10th. I want to became a scientist in ISRO
20th January 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

UMASANKAR, I AM AMIE WITH 54.8% CAN I JOIN ISRO OR DRDO AS AN ENGINEER OR SCIENTIST ? PLEASE REPLY TO [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?